In the last month or so both myself and my sales rep have noticed the huge difference in Allstate premiums. My newest client just this week is from Allstate! She had her home and auto with Allstate and I was able to save her
over $1600 per year for this package of insurance. Yes, that is right and you are reading it right, $1600 per year back into her budget. Now, this sweet new client is married with two baby girls under 4 just imagine how that
money could potentially help their holiday spending budget??? Since the middle of summer we have noticed this trend over and over again and we are helping more and more clients currently insured with Allstate.
In addition to this great news I wanted to discuss the holiday season and the criminal element that turns up their engines. You see, these criminal know the follow:
1. They know we are walking around with more cash in our pockets!
2. They know we are headed out to the malls and will emerge with packages of goodies!
3. They know we will have package delivered to our homes and many times these are left at front doors etc...
4. They know we travel a lot to see friends and families leaving our homes and cars behind!
5. They know as we get closer to Thanksgiving we put up trees and places package under them!
These are just a few things I wanted to mention about the holidays so you are ready and protecting yourself from the criminals who are just waiting to invade your lives. This is a magical time of year, and my favorite, and I hope and pray this year you
have a wonderful, joyous and memorable one. I also pray nothing causes you unrest. Remember also Christmas as beautiful as they are, can be a serious fire hazard. So remember never leave the lights on when you leave the house, never leave the
lights on over night and most importantly is you have a real tree keep it watered continually as this will help it's life span during the holiday season.
Happy Shopping and make sure you are always aware of your surroundings.
Fall is here and the high heat is gone!!! SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT!
Kerrie D Scroggins